Jul 31, 2012

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

Today I'm sharing with you the recipes for the dishes Kim made on her night to cook at the beach. Kim is a great cook in her own right and always makes delicious meals both at home and on vacation. 

First up:

LOADED BAKED POTATO DIP


  • 16-ounce container sour cream
  • 1 package crumbled real bacon bits
  • 8-ounce package finely shredded cheddar cheese
  • ½ bunch sliced green onions

Mix together all above ingredients. Serve with ruffled potato chips or with warm waffle fries.

Internet, I was so captivated by this appetizer that I forgot to take a picture of it. (See? I told you I'm not cut out to be a food blogger.) The Brown-Eyed Baker makes an identical dish, and she took a beautiful picture of it. It looks like this:



It was dee-lish. And tasted ASTONISHINGLY like a loaded baked potato!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...