Sep 18, 2009

TargetWatch '09: You're looking at a 'VIG'

Guess who badgered Target Corp. for weeks on end and snagged herself an invitation to Her SuperTarget's soft opening for Very Important Guests.

I did! I did! I did!

Yes, friends, an invitation has been extended to me -- courtesy of no small amount of prodding -- to attend the event on Tuesday, Oct. 6, prior to the grand opening for the public on Sunday, Oct. 11. Could I BE more excited? NO I COULD NOT.


You know what this means, right? This means that you are FIVE DAYS CLOSER to the $100 gift card drawing than you were yesterday. Wait a minute; that might not be right. Let me try again.

This means that you are FIVE DAYS CLOSER to the $100 gift card drawing than you were this morning. Right? Maybe not. I'm really bad at this.

I'm PRETTY SURE this means that you are FIVE DAYS CLOSER to the $100 gift card drawing than you were before you read this post. Maybe that one works. Even if it doesn't, regardless ... Oct. 6 is only 18 days away (I hope to heaven that's right), and I should be purchasing the gift card that night for the giveaway later that week.

Woot-woot!

6 comments:

Sarah T. said...

I desperately want to rid you of that "woot-woot" habit. Have some dignity, woman.

RLR said...

Oh, how I long for a Super Target!

Will said...

AHH!!!! I already knew you were a "VIG" - SO jealous!! So, when is the official debut to us common folk??

Rachel said...

Oh goodness! How I love Target. Let us know what all they do special for you at your special night. Have fun!!

melanie (big Jake's Mom) said...

Impressive! I feel special to say I know you.

shanemotb said...

You are so funny! I can't believe you got invited!!! Congrats, and have TONS of fun!

shane, mommy of twin boys Alex and Sam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...