Mar 7, 2009

Following

You probably haven't noticed that I recently added a "Followers" section to my blog on the right side of the page.

I did this not because I know what it is, but because my brother-in-law popped up in my Blog Moderation Area (I'm sure it has a real name and that's not it) as someone who was Following Me. So Blogger asked me if I wanted to add this feature to my blog, and I said, "Sure. What does it mean?" And Blogger did not give me a very clear answer, and because I'm not a very patient person, I quit searching for in-depth information about it.

But, if you'd like to Follow Me, please feel free. And if you don't, that's OK, too. I am not Following anyone, because I still don't know what it means. And if it means more e-mails during business hours when I can't access anything categorized as a "social networking site" by The Place Where I Work, then I don't need any more of those. It's great to know when people post something new, but only if I can get to it RIGHT THEN, RIGHT THERE. Because if I can't, I get terribly frustrated.

That is all. I'm off to change my clocks and lose an hour of sleep.

1 comment:

Chris D. Hilton said...

Hey, I am glad to know your brother-in-law accomplished something positive this past week. Like you I don't know what it is all about. I just pushed some button somewhere. Now look what I have done my photo is on Kat's blog. I am sure that was a shocker.

As you can imagine things are rough here. Today G-daddy was at the hospital and said he was coming to Birmingham with Deac (Jonah's dog he is keeping) so your boys could play with him since Mo/Mo passed on to the the great dog heaven in the sky. He said you guys need a dog like Deac and Bentley (both Lhasa Apso's). He ask if anyone wanted to go with him. I think he is on a "hemp" high. I will let you explain all of that to your "followers". He is talking non stop and everyone at the hospital especially, the teenagers, think he is a hoot and love for him to show up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...